May 31, 2022
- July 2022: The NCIME has invited Working Group members to attend a day of meetings in Vancouver, BC, in conjunction with the Pacific Region Indigenous Doctors Congress (PRIDoC).
- The NCIME Working Groups have scheduled their meetings for the upcoming 2022-23 year.
- April 2022: NCIME attended the Canadian Conference on Medical Education (CCME) in Calgary, Alberta.
- May 2022: NCIME Executive Director, Danielle Soucy, and Joseph Leblanc, Associate Dean, Equity and Inclusion, Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM), presented jointly at the NOSM Northern Constellations faculty development conference.
- May 2022: Members of the Executive Committee attended the National College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) Annual Leaders Forum in Toronto, Ontario, on May 26.
- June 2022: Launch of the NCIME Developing Leaders Symposium, a student leadership program for Indigenous medical students and residents interested in developing a learning innovation for medical education.
- July 2022: NCIME will be attending PRIDoC hosted by the Indigenous Physicians Association of Canada (IPAC).
- NCIME Newsletter – April 2022
- Project News and Updates – March 2022
- NCIME is supporting the development of knowledge translation/mobilization products for the NCIME Working Groups.
- The upcoming one-year anniversary of the NCIME official brand and website launch is on July 6, 2022.
- Job posting: Assistant, Indigenous Research Methods. Click here to apply.